Entrepreneurship, creative industries and regional dynamics in Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio García-Tabuenca & José Crespo-Espert & Juan Cuadrado-Roura, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, creative industries and regional dynamics in Spain," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 659-687, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Entrepreneurship in a Modern Network Economy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 395-405.
- Schmitz, James A, Jr, 1989. "Imitation, Entrepreneurship, and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 721-739, June.
- Kanniainen, Vesa & Vesala, Timo, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and labor market institutions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 828-847, September.
- Stuart, Robert W. & Abetti, Pier A., 1990. "Impact of entrepreneurial and management experience on early performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 151-162, May.
- Wennekers, Sander & Thurik, Roy, 1999. "Linking Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-55, August.
- Federico Pablo MartÌ, 2004. "Promoting the Entry of New Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3_4), pages 209-221, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Luis Crespo-Espert & Antonio García-Tabuenca & Federico Pablo-Martí, 2012.
"Women, entrepreneurial activity and territory: differences or myths?,"
Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Governance, chapter 6, pages 115-159
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonio Garcia-Tabuenca & Jose L. Crespo-Espert & Federico Pablo-Marti, 2011. "Women, Entrepreneurial Activity And Territory: Differences Or Myths?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1465, European Regional Science Association.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012. "Determinants of Spanish Firms' Life Cycle and Job Creation: A Pseudo-Panel Approach," Working Papers wpdea1209, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurial activity; creative industry; entrepreneurial clusters; regional differences;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uae:wpaper:0608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Suarez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuahes.html .