Entrepreneurship, creative industries and regional dynamics in Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio García-Tabuenca & José Crespo-Espert & Juan Cuadrado-Roura, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, creative industries and regional dynamics in Spain," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 659-687, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Entrepreneurship in a Modern Network Economy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 395-405.
- Schmitz, James A, Jr, 1989. "Imitation, Entrepreneurship, and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 721-739, June.
- Kanniainen, Vesa & Vesala, Timo, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and labor market institutions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 828-847, September.
- Stuart, Robert W. & Abetti, Pier A., 1990. "Impact of entrepreneurial and management experience on early performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 151-162, May.
- Federico Pablo MartÌ, 2004. "Promoting the Entry of New Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3_4), pages 209-221, April.
- Wennekers, Sander & Thurik, Roy, 1999. "Linking Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-55, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Luis Crespo-Espert & Antonio García-Tabuenca & Federico Pablo-Martí, 2012.
"Women, entrepreneurial activity and territory: differences or myths?,"
Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Governance, chapter 6, pages 115-159
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonio Garcia-Tabuenca & Jose L. Crespo-Espert & Federico Pablo-Marti, 2011. "Women, Entrepreneurial Activity And Territory: Differences Or Myths?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1465, European Regional Science Association.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012. "Determinants of Spanish Firms' Life Cycle and Job Creation: A Pseudo-Panel Approach," Working Papers wpdea1209, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurial activity; creative industry; entrepreneurial clusters; regional differences;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uae:wpaper:0608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Suarez) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuahes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.