Commitment to Equity for Children, CEQ4C: Fiscal Policy, Multidimensional Poverty, and Equity in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jose Cuesta & Jon Jellema & Yekaterina Chzhen & Lucia Ferrone & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2018. "Commitment to Equity for Children, CEQ4C: Fiscal Policy, Multidimensional Poverty, and Equity in Uganda," Papers inwopa945, Innocenti Working Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Avram & Horacio Levy & Holly Sutherland, 2014. "Income redistribution in the European Union," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Blanca Moreno-Dodson & Quentin Wodon, 2008. "Public Finance for Poverty Reduction : Concepts and Case Studies from Africa and Latin America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6881.
- Cuesta, Jose, 2014.
"Social Spending, Distribution, and Equality of Opportunities: The Opportunity Incidence Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 106-124.
- Cuesta, Jose, 2013. "Social spending, distribution, and equality of opportunities : opportunity incidence analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6489, The World Bank.
- Atkinson, Tony, et al, 2002. "Microsimulation of Social Policy in the European Union: Case Study of a European Minimum Pension," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 229-243, May.
- Lisa Hjelm & Lucia Ferrone & Sudhanshu Handa & Yekaterina Chzhen, 2016. "Comparing Approaches to the Measurement of Multidimensional Child Poverty," Papers inwopa872, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Jon Jellema & Nora Lustig & Astrid Haas & Sebastian Wolf, 2016.
"The Impact of Taxes, Transfers, and Subsidies on Inequality and Poverty in Uganda,"
1614, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2017.
- Jon Jellema & Nora Lustig & Astrid Haas & Sebastian Wolf, 2016. "The impact of taxes, transfers, and subsidies on inequality and poverty in Uganda," Working Papers 416, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jon Jellema & Nora Lustig & Astrid Haas & Sebastian Wolf, 2016. "The Impact of Taxes, Transfers, and Subsidies on Inequality and Poverty in Uganda," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 53, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Orsolya Lelkes, 2007. "Research Note - Tax-Benefit Microsimulation Models In Eastern Europe," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 1(1), pages 54-56.
- Sabina Alkire & Maria Santos, 2013. "A Multidimensional Approach: Poverty Measurement & Beyond," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 112(2), pages 239-257, June.
- Jon Jellema & Nora Lustig & Astrid Haas & Sebastian Wolf, 2016. "The Impact of Taxes, Transfers, and Subsidies on Inequality and Poverty in Uganda," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 1353, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- José Cuesta & Juan Ponce, 2007. "Ex‐Ante Simulations Of Direct And Indirect Effects Of Welfare Reforms," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(4), pages 645-672, December.
- Francesca Bastagli & David Coady & Sanjeev Gupta, 2012. "Income Inequality and Fiscal Policy (2nd Edition)," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 12/08R, International Monetary Fund.
- Jon Jellema , Nora Lustig , Astrid Haas and Sebastian Wolf, 2016. "The Impact of Taxes, Transfers, and Subsidies on Inequality and Poverty in Uganda - Working Paper 443," Working Papers 443, Center for Global Development.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal incidence analysis; child poverty; equity; fiscal reforms; Uganda;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tul:ceqwps:81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nora Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detulus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.