Research Note - Tax-Benefit Microsimulation Models In Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Merz, Joachim, 1991. "Microsimulation -- A survey of principles, developments and applications," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, pages 77-104.
- Rebecca Cassells & Ann Harding & Simon Kelly, 2006. "Problems and Prospects for Dynamic Microsimulation: A review and lessons for APPSIM," NATSEM Working Paper Series 63, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lidia Ceriani & Carlo V. Fiorio & Chiara Gigliarano, 2013.
"The importance of choosing the data set for tax-benefit analysis,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, pages 86-121.
- Ceriani, Lidia & Fiorio, Carlo V. & Gigliarano, Chiara, 2013. "The importance of choosing the data set for tax-benefit analysis," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lidia CERIANI & Carlo V. FIORIO & Chiara GHIGLIARANO, 2013. "The importance of choosing the data set for tax-benefit analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2013-05, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Dï¿½ra Benedek & Orsolya Lelkes, 2008.
"Assessment Of Income Distribution And A Hypothetical Flat Tax Reform In Hungary,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(3(5)_Fall), pages 173-186.
- Lelkes, Orsolya & Benedek, Dora, 2007. "Assessment of income distribution and a hypothetical flat tax reform in Hungary," MPRA Paper 7304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNew member States; European Union; tax-benefit; features;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijm:journl:v:1:y:2007:i:1:p:54-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jinjing Li). General contact details of provider: http://www.microsimulation.org/ijm/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.