Neighborhood Interactions in Local Communities and Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (617) 627-3560
Fax: (617) 627-3917
Web page: http://ase.tufts.edu/economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Durlauf, S.N., 1992.
"A Theory of Persistent Income Inequality,"
47, Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics.
- Benabou, Roland, 1996. "Equity and Efficiency in Human Capital Investment: The Local Connection," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 237-64, April.
- Eric R. Eide & Mark H. Showalter, 1999. "Factors Affecting the Transmission of Earnings across Generations: A Quantile Regression Approach," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(2), pages 253-267.
- Borjas, George J, 1992.
"Ethnic Capital and Intergenerational Mobility,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(1), pages 123-50, February.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 1998. "Increasing returns, human capital, and the Kuznets curve," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 353-367, April.
- Galor, O. & Tsiddon, D., 1996.
"The Distribution of Human Capital and Economic Growth,"
18-96, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Galor, Oded & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1997. " The Distribution of Human Capital and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 93-124, March.
- Galor, Oded & Ryder, Harl E., 1991. "Dynamic efficiency of steady-state equilibria in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 385-390, April.
- Borjas, George J, 1995.
"Ethnicity, Neighborhoods, and Human-Capital Externalities,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 365-90, June.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "Ethnicity, Neighborhoods, and Human Capital Externalities," NBER Working Papers 4912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1996.
"Why Are There Rich and Poor Countries? Symmetry-Breaking in the World Economy,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 419-439, December.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1996. "Why Are There Rich and Poor Countries? Symmetry-Breaking in the World Economy," NBER Working Papers 5697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1997. "Complementarity," Discussion Papers 1183, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Manski, C.F., 1991.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: the Reflection Problem,"
9127, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Manski, Charles F, 1993. "Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 531-42, July.
- Kremer, M., 1996.
"How Much Does Sorting Increase Inequality?,"
96-18, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Benabou, Roland, 1996. "Heterogeneity, Stratification, and Growth: Macroeconomic Implications of Community Structure and School Finance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 584-609, June.
- Azariadis, Costas & Drazen, Allan, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-26, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tuf:tuftec:9911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Kalogeropoulos)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.