Dynamic efficiency of steady-state equilibria in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Oded Galor & Harl E. Ryder, 1988. "Dynamic efficiency of steady-state equilibria in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital," Working Papers 1988-26, Brown University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lichtenberg, A. J. & Ujihara, A., 1989. "Application of nonlinear mapping theory to commodity price fluctuatuions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 225-246, April.
- Chiarella, Carl, 1988. "The cobweb model: Its instability and the onset of chaos," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 377-384, October.
- Holmes, James M. & Manning, Richard, 1988. "Memory and market stability : The case of the cobweb," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-7.
- Artstein, Zvi, 1983. "Irregular cobweb dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 15-17.
- Jensen, Roderick V. & Urban, Robin, 1984. "Chaotic price behavior in a non-linear cobweb model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 235-240.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Femminis, Gianluca, 2002.
"Monopolistic competition, dynamic inefficiency and asset bubbles,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 985-1007, June.
- Femminis, Gianluca, 1999. "Monopolistic Competition, Dynamic Inefficiency and Asset Bubbles," CEPR Discussion Papers 2272, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2007.
"Indeterminacy in dynamic models: When Diamond meets Ramsey,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 513-536, May.
- Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2005. "Indeterminacy in Dynamic Models: When Diamond Meets Ramsey," CEPR Discussion Papers 5255, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Giménez & Mikel Pérez-Nievas, 2010.
"Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, pages 154-187.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Giménez & Mikel Pérez-Nievas, "undated". "Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility," Working Papers 2004-13, FEDEA.
- Mikel Perez-Nievas & Eduardo L. Gimenez & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz, 2007. "Millian efficiency with endogenous fertility," 2007 Meeting Papers 338, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Gimenez & Mikel Perez-Nievas, 2006. "Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0037, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Kunieda, Takuma, 2008. "Asset bubbles and borrowing constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 112-131, January.
- Antoine Bommier & Ronald D. Lee, 2003. "Overlapping generations models with realistic demography," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 135-160, February.
- Gregroy Amacher & Richard Brazee & Erkki Koskela & Markku Ollikainen, 1999. "Taxation, Bequests, and Short and Long Run Timber Supplies: An Overlapping Generations Problem," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(3), pages 269-288, April.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2002:i:7:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rangan Gupta & Lardo Stander, 2014. "Endogenous Fluctuations in an Endogenous Growth Model with Inflation Targeting," Working Papers 201432, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Wigger, Berthold U., 2009.
"A note on public debt, tax-exempt bonds, and Ponzi games,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 492-499, September.
- Berthold U. Wigger, 2007. "A Note on Public Debt, Tax-Exempt Bonds, and Ponzi Games," IMF Working Papers 07/162, International Monetary Fund.
- Thibault, Emmanuel, 2016. "Demonstration effect and dynamic efficiency," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 42-45.
- Larch, Martin, 1993. "Dynamically Inefficient Equilibria in the Auerbach-Kotlikoff Model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 159-172.
- Berthold Wigger, 2005. "Public Debt, Human Capital Formation, and Dynamic Inefficiency," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(1), pages 47-59, January.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Decreuse, Bruno, 2009.
"Parental altruism, life expectancy and dynamically inefficient equilibria,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1897-1911, November.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & DECREUSE Bruno, 2007. "Parental altruism, life expectancy and dynamically inefficient equilibria," LERNA Working Papers 07.10.231, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Decreuse, Bruno, 2007. "Parental altruism, life expectancy and dynamically inefficient equilibria," MPRA Paper 3629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Bruno Decreuse, 2009. "Parental Altruism, Life Expectancy and Dynamically Inefficient Equilibria," Post-Print halshs-00353112, HAL.
- Emmanuel Thibault & Bruno Decreuse, 2001. "Labor productivity and dynamic efficiency," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(13), pages 1-6.
- Li, Jinlu & Lin, Shuanglin, 2008. "Existence and uniqueness of steady-state equilibrium in a two-sector overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 255-275, July.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2006. "Does dynamic efficiency rule out sunspot fluctuations ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00410787, HAL.
- Lang, Gunther, 1992. "Dynamic efficiency and capital accumulation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 153-174, May.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 1995. "On dynamic real trade models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 47-52, January.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Wendner, 2002. "Capital Accumulation and Habit Formation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(7), pages 1-10.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 1999. "Neighborhood Interactions in Local Communities and Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9911, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Cremers, Emily T., 2006. "Dynamic efficiency in the two-sector overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1915-1936, November.
- Thibault, Emmanuel, 2004. "The power of love," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 183-189, August.
- Li, Jinlu & Lin, Shuanglin, 2012. "Existence And Uniqueness Of Steady-State Equilibrium In A Generalized Overlapping Generations Model," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S3), pages 299-311, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:35:y:1991:i:4:p:385-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.