A Tool for Measuring Institutional Leadership and Its Implementation for the Evaluation of Organizational Leadership Capability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nick Bontis, 2002. "Managing An Organizational Learning System By Aligning Stocks and Flows," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 437-469, June.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1969. "Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the American Industrial Enterprise," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530090, January.
- Fincham, Robin & Rhodes, Peter, 2005. "Principles of Organizational Behaviour," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 4, number 9780199253975.
More about this item
Keywordsleadership; institutional leadership; intellectual capital; knowledge management; organizational learning; organizational structure; self-organizing systems; strategic management;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-05-10 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2008-05-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2008-05-10 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttu:wpaper:172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Urve Venesaar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettuee.html .