Report NEP-CBE-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8591 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00276396_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Danese & Luigi Mittone, 2008. "Reciprocity, Exchange and Redistribution. An experimental investigation inspired by Karl Polanyi’s The Economy as Instituted Process," CEEL Working Papers 0803, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Ronald J. Baker II & Susan K. Laury & Arlington W. Williams, 2008. "Comparing Small-Group and Individual Behavior in Lottery-Choice Experiments," Caepr Working Papers 2007-018_Updated, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy, 2008. "Risk Aversion," IEW - Working Papers 370, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gunnthorsdottir, Anna & Vragov, Roumen & seifert, Stefan & McCabe, Kevin, 2008. "on the efficiency of team-based meritocracies," MPRA Paper 8627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy N. Cason & Lata Gangadharan & Pushkar Maitra, 2008. "Moral Hazard and Peer Monitoring in a Laboratory Microfinance Experiment," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1208, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Leigh & Xiaodong Gong, 2008. "Estimating Cognitive Gaps Between Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Australians," CEPR Discussion Papers 578, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Kurmet KivipÄ±ld & Maaja Vadi, 2008. "A Tool for Measuring Institutional Leadership and Its Implementation for the Evaluation of Organizational Leadership Capability," Working Papers 172, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.