Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blavatskyy, Pavlo R., 2011. "Probabilistic risk aversion with an arbitrary outcome set," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 34-37, July.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk aversion; more risk averse than; riskiness; probabilistic choice; expected utility theory; Fechner model; Luce choice model;
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2008-05-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CBE-2008-05-10 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2008-05-10 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-UPT-2008-05-10 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:iewwpx:370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .