StudentsÃ Attitudes and Intentions toward Entrepreneurship at Tallinn University of Technology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco LiÃ±Ã¡n & Juan Carlos RodrÃguez-Cohard & JosÃ© Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2005. "Factors affecting entrepreneurial intention levels," ERSA conference papers ersa05p432, European Regional Science Association.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Mueller & Taiga Brahm & Heidi Neck, 2015. "Service Learning in Social Entrepreneurship Education: Why Students Want to Become Social Entrepreneurs and How to Address Their Motives," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(03), pages 357-380, September.
More about this item
Keywordsattitudes; intentions; entrepreneurship education; personality traits; support needs;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-04-21 (Education)
- NEP-ENT-2007-04-21 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttu:wpaper:154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Urve Venesaar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettuee.html .