Factors affecting entrepreneurial intention levels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- JoaquÃn Guzmán & F. Javier Santos, 2001. "The booster function and the entrepreneurial quality: an application to the province of Seville," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 211-228.
- Francisco LiÃ±Ã¡n Alcalde & Juan Carlos RodrÃguez Cohard, 2004. "Entrepreneurial attitudes of Andalusian university students," ERSA conference papers ersa04p161, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksey I. Shinkevich & Alsu A. Lubnina & Alexey G. Koryakov & Vladimir G. Mikhailov & Ekaterina L. Vodolazhskaya, 2016. "Economic Aspects of Risk Management of Stakeholders Activities," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, pages 328-332.
- Tarek Ben Ali, 2017. "University and Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Investigation in the Tunisian Context," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, pages 76-84.
- Shirokova, G.V. & Bogatyreva, K.A. & Beliaeva, T.V. & Tsukanova, T.V. & Laskovaia, A.K., 2016. "Global University Entrepreneurial Spirit Students' Survey: The National Report (Russia)," Conference Papers 7031, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Francesco Scafarto & Simona Balzano, 2012. "The Role and Determinants of Entrepreneurial Intention at University Level: Theoretical Issues and New Empirical Evidence from Italy," DSI Essays Series, DSI - Dipartimento di Studi sull'Impresa, vol. 25.
- Renata Dana Nitu-Antonie & Emoke-Szidónia Feder, 2015. "The Role of Economic Academic Education on Entrepreneurial Behaviour," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 261-261, February.
- Aaro Hazak, 2009.
"Companies' Financial Decisions Under the Distributed Profit Taxation Regime of Estonia,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 4-12.
- Urve Venesaar & Ene Kolbre & Toomas Piliste, 2006. "StudentsÃ Attitudes and Intentions toward Entrepreneurship at Tallinn University of Technology," Working Papers 154, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Nurdan Ozaralli & Nancy K. Rivenburgh, 2016. "Entrepreneurial intention: antecedents to entrepreneurial behavior in the U.S.A. and Turkey," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 6(1), pages 1-32, December.
- Manolova, T. & Shirokova, G. & Tsukanova, T. & Edelman, L., 2014. "The impact of family support on young nascent entrepreneurs's start-up activities: A family embeddedness perspective," Working Papers 6381, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Alessandro Arrighetti & Luca Caricati & Fabio Landini & Nadia Monacelli, 2013.
"Explaining entrepreneurial orientation among university students: Evidence from italy,"
1301, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini & L. Caricati & N. Monacelli, 2013. "Explaining entrepreneurial orientation among university students: evidence from Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2013-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Traikova, Diana, 2013. "Determinants of non-farm entrepreneurial intentions in a transitional context: Evidence from rural Bulgaria," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 72, number 72.
- Edo Rajh & Jelena Budak & Jovo Ateljevic & Ljupco Davcev & Tamara Jovanov & Kosovka Ognjenovic, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Intentions in Selected Southeast European Countries," Working Papers 1609, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .