Spillover Use and Innovation Success: What Role Does R&D Play?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Askildsen, Jan Erik & Jirjahn, Uwe & Smith, Stephen C., 2006.
"Works councils and environmental investment: Theory and evidence from German panel data,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 346-372, July.
- Jan Erik Askildsen & Uwe Jirjahn & Stephan C. Smith, 2002. "Works Councils and Environmental Investment: Theory and Evidence from German Panel Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 785, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Kornelius Kraft, 2011. "Do Spillovers Stimulate Incremental or Drastic Product Innovations? Evidence from German Establishment Data," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 73(4), pages 509-538, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Spillover asymmetry; R&D; Learning; Product innovation;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-12-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2013-12-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-12-15 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2013-12-15 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2013-12-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trr:wpaper:201204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthias Neuenkirch). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/petride.html .