Report NEP-SBM-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernández Gual, Verónica & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958-, 2013. "The Impact of Cooperation on R&D, Innovation and Productivity: an Analysis of Spanish Manufacturing and Services Firms," Working Papers 2072/220761, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Birgit Aschhoff & Georg Licht & Paula Schliessler, 2013. "Who drives smart growth? The contribution of small and young firms to inventions in sustainable technologies," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 47, WWWforEurope.
- Backman, Mikaela & Kohlhase, Janet, 2013. "The Influence of Diversity on the Formation, Survival and Growth of New Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 337, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ioannis Bournakis & Sushanta Mallick & David Kernohan & Dimitris A.Tsouknidis, 2013. "Measuring Firm-Level Productivity Convergence in the UK: The Role of Taxation and R&D Investment," Working Papers 45, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2012. "Spillover Use and Innovation Success: What Role Does R&D Play?," Research Papers in Economics 2012-04, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Patrícia Bogas & Natália Barbosa, 2013. "High-Growth Firms: What is the Impact of Region-Specific Characteristics?," NIPE Working Papers 19/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "The Role of Product Innovation Output on Export Behavior of Firms," CITR Working Paper Series 2013/05, Center for Innovation and Technology Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Kerr, William R., 2013. "Growth through heterogeneous innovations," Research Discussion Papers 28/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2013. "Credit constraints and exports: A survey of empirical studies using firm level data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 334, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Yasushi UEKI, 2013. "Who Disseminates Technology to Whom, How, and Why: Evidence from Buyer-Seller Business Networks," Working Papers DP-2013-26, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Danakol, Seçil Hülya & Estrin, Saul & Reynolds, Paul & Weitzel, Utz, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Entrepreneurship: Blessing or Curse?," IZA Discussion Papers 7796, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Nathan, Max & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2013. "Do Inventors Talk to Strangers? On Proximity and Collaborative Knowledge Creation," IZA Discussion Papers 7797, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Muñoz, Félix & Encinar, María Isabel & Otamendi, Francisco Javier, 2013. "The allocation of entrepreneurial effort and its implications on economic growth," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2013/06, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Item repec:cep:stieop:49 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tom Broekel & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Martijn Burger & Frank van Oort, 2013. "Modeling Knowledge Networks in Economic Geography: A Discussion of Four Empirical Strategies," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1325, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- Popescul, Daniela, 2012. "Knowledge flows percolation model – a new model for the relation between knowledge and innovation," MPRA Paper 51746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramiro De Elejalde & David Giuliodori & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2013. "Employment and innovation: Firm level evidence from Argentina," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv291, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.