Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Entrepreneurship: Blessing or Curse?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Estrin, Saul & Hülya Danakol, Seçil & Reynolds, Paul & Weitzel, Utz, 2014. "Foreign direct investment and domestic entrepreneurship: blessing or curse?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60281, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Saul Estrin & Seçil Hülya Danakol & Paul Reynolds & Utz Weitzel, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Entrepreneurship: Blessing or Curse?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1268, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Danakol, Seçil Hülya & Estrin, Saul & Reynolds, Paul & Weitzel, Utz, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Entrepreneurship: Blessing or Curse?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9793, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Munemo, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment, Business Start-up Regulations, and Entrepreneurship in Africa," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 1-13.
- Roberto Antonietti & Raffaello Bronzini & Giulio Cainelli, 2015. "Inward greenfield FDI and innovation," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(1), pages 93-116, March.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:43:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10961-017-9575-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9914-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yılmaz Akyüz, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment, Investment Agreements, and Economic Development: Myths and Realities," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 1-47, January.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:97-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sara Amoroso & Bettina Müller, 2018.
"The short-run effects of knowledge intensive greenfield FDI on new domestic entry,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 815-836, June.
- Sara Amoroso & Bettina Mueller, 2017. "The short-run effects of Knowledge intensive greenfield FDI on new domestic entry," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2017-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ozkan Eren & Masayuki Onda & Bulent Unel, 2016. "Effects of FDI on Entrepreneurial Activity: Evidence from Right-to-Work and Non-Right-to-Work States," Departmental Working Papers 2016-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; entrepreneurship; new firm entry; spillovers;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-12-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2013-12-15 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INT-2013-12-15 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2013-12-15 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .