Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Entrepreneurship: Blessing or Curse?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Estrin, Saul & Hülya Danakol, Seçil & Reynolds, Paul & Weitzel, Utz, 2014. "Foreign direct investment and domestic entrepreneurship: blessing or curse?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60281, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Saul Estrin & Seçil Hülya Danakol & Paul Reynolds & Utz Weitzel, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Entrepreneurship: Blessing or Curse?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1268, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Danakol, Seçil Hülya & Estrin, Saul & Reynolds, Paul & Weitzel, Utz, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Entrepreneurship: Blessing or Curse?," IZA Discussion Papers 7796, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Antonietti & Raffaello Bronzini & Giulio Cainelli, 2015. "Inward greenfield FDI and innovation," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(1), pages 93-116, March.
- Angela Roman & Valentina Diana Rusu, 2016. "The Impact Of The Economic Environment On Entrepreneurship: Evidence From European Countries," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 494-502, July.
- Yılmaz Akyüz, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment, Investment Agreements, and Economic Development: Myths and Realities," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 1-47, January.
- Yilmaz Bayar & Marius Dan Gavriletea & Zeki Ucar, 2018. "Financial Sector Development, Openness, and Entrepreneurship: Panel Regression Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-11, September.
- Sara Amoroso & Bettina Müller, 2018.
"The short-run effects of knowledge intensive greenfield FDI on new domestic entry,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 815-836, June.
- Sara Amoroso & Bettina Mueller, 2017. "The short-run effects of Knowledge intensive greenfield FDI on new domestic entry," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2017-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ozkan Eren & Masayuki Onda & Bulent Unel, 2016. "Effects of FDI on Entrepreneurial Activity: Evidence from Right-to-Work and Non-Right-to-Work States," Departmental Working Papers 2016-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Jonathan Munemo, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment, Business Start-up Regulations, and Entrepreneurship in Africa," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 1-13.
- Rajeev K. Goel, 2018. "Foreign direct investment and entrepreneurship: gender differences across international economic freedom and taxation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 887-897, April.
- Munemo, Jonathan, 2017. "Foreign direct investment and business start-up in developing countries: The role of financial market development," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 97-106.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; foreign direct investment; new firm entry; spillovers;
All these keywords.
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2014-06-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2014-06-02 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INT-2014-06-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2014-06-02 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:9793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.