Co-ordination and Specialization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Egidi, 1995. "Routines, Hierarchies of Problems, Procedural Behaviour: Some Evidence fom Experiments," CEEL Working Papers 9503, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Michael D. Cohen & Paul Bacdayan, 1994. "Organizational Routines Are Stored as Procedural Memory: Evidence from a Laboratory Study," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 554-568, November.
- Herbert A. Simon & Massimo Egidi & Ricardo Viale & Robin Marris, 1992. "Economics, Bounded Rationality and the Cognitive Revolution," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 409.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainer Andergassen & Franco Nardini & Massimo Ricottilli, 2015. "Emergence and Resilience in a Model of Innovation and Network Formation," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 293-311, June.
- Rainer Andergassen & Franco Nardini, 2005. "Firmsâ€™ Network Formation Through The Transmission Of Heterogeneous Knowledge," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 322, Society for Computational Economics.
- R. Andergassen & F. Nardini & M. Ricottilli, 2005. "Firms' Network Formation Through the Transmission of Heterogeneous Knowledge," Working Papers 543, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpce:9703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Tecilla). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .