Firms' Network Formation Through the Transmission of Heterogeneous Knowledge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew O. Jackson & Brian W. Rogers, 2005.
"The Economics of Small Worlds,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 617-627, 04/05.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Rogers, Brian W., 2005. "The economics of small worlds," Working Papers 1214, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Brian W. Rogers, 2005. "The Economics of Small Worlds," Game Theory and Information 0503004, EconWPA.
- Arenas, Alex & Diaz-Guilera, Albert & Perez, Conrad J. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2002.
"Self-organized criticality in evolutionary systems with local interaction,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2115-2142, October.
- Albert Díaz-Guilera & Alex Arenas Moreno & Conrad J. Pérez Vicente & Fernando Vega Redondo, 2000. "Self-Organized Criticality In Evolutionary Systems With Local Interaction," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-30, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas, 2004. "Network structure and the diffusion of knowledge," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1557-1575, June.
- Massimo Egidi & Massimo Ricottilli, 1997. "Co-ordination and Specialization," CEEL Working Papers 9703, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- R. Andergassen & F. Nardini & M. Ricottilli, 2004. "The Emergence of Paradigm Setters through Firms' Interaction and Network Formation," Working Papers 525, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Ricottilli, 2006. "Constraints and Freedom of Action: a fitness trade-off," Working Papers 580, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-09-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBE-2006-09-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2006-09-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2006-09-03 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2006-09-03 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-09-03 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.