The Emergence of Paradigm Setters through Firms' Interaction and Network Formation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Kirman, 1997. "The economy as an evolving network," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 339-353.
- Arenas, Alex & Diaz-Guilera, Albert & Perez, Conrad J. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2002.
"Self-organized criticality in evolutionary systems with local interaction,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2115-2142, October.
- Albert Díaz-Guilera & Alex Arenas Moreno & Conrad J. Pérez Vicente & Fernando Vega Redondo, 2000. "Self-Organized Criticality In Evolutionary Systems With Local Interaction," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-30, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Andergassen & F. Nardini & M. Ricottilli, 2005. "Firms' Network Formation Through the Transmission of Heterogeneous Knowledge," Working Papers 543, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Massimo Ricottilli, 2006. "Constraints and Freedom of Action: a fitness trade-off," Working Papers 580, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Rainer Andergassen & Franco Nardini, 2005. "Firmsâ€™ Network Formation Through The Transmission Of Heterogeneous Knowledge," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 322, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ricottilli, Massimo, 2015. "Innovation through local interaction, imitation and investment waves," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 58-70.
- Rainer Andergassen & Franco Nardini & Massimo Ricottilli, 2015. "Emergence and Resilience in a Model of Innovation and Network Formation," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 293-311, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .