Innovation through local interaction, imitation and investment waves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Zeira, 2011. "Innovations, patent races and endogenous growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 135-156, June.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1999. "Technological entry, exit and survival: an empirical analysis of patent data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 643-660, August.
- Nahuis, Roel & Moors, Ellen H.M. & Smits, Ruud E.H.M., 2012. "User producer interaction in context," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 79(6), pages 1121-1134.
- Andergassen, Rainer & Nardini, Franco & Ricottilli, Massimo, 2006.
"Innovation waves, self-organized criticality and technological convergence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 710-728, December.
- Rainer Andergassen & Franco Nardini & Massimo Ricottilli, "undated". "Innovation Waves, Self-organised Criticality and Technological Convergence," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 19, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fai, Felicia & von Tunzelmann, Nicholas, 2001. "Industry-specific competencies and converging technological systems: evidence from patents," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 141-170, July.
- Andergassen, Rainer & Nardini, Franco & Ricottilli, Massimo, 2009.
"Innovation and growth through local and global interaction,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1779-1795, October.
- R. Andergassen & F. Nardini & M. Ricottilli, 2008. "Innovation and growth through local and global interaction," Working Papers 637, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bhaduri, Amit, 1975. "On the Analogy between the Quantity- and the Price-Traverse," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 455-461, November.
- Etro, Federico, 2008. "Growth leaders," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1148-1172, September.
- Pasinetti,Luigi, 1993. "Structural Economic Dynamics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521432825.
- Morishima,Michio, 1996. "Dynamic Economic Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521563246.
- Iwai, Katsuhito, 2000. "A contribution to the evolutionary theory of innovation, imitation and growth," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 167-198, October.
- R. Andergassen & F. Nardini & M. Ricottilli, 2004. "The Emergence of Paradigm Setters through Firms' Interaction and Network Formation," Working Papers 525, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnological progress; Firms’ interaction; Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:33:y:2015:i:c:p:58-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .