A contribution to the evolutionary theory of innovation, imitation and growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Segerstrom, Paul S, 1991. "Innovation, Imitation, and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 807-827, August.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 323-351, March.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Iwai, Katsuhito, 1984. "Schumpeterian dynamics : An evolutionary model of innovation and imitation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 159-190, June.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Innovation and Growth in the Global Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262570971, January.
- Katsuhito Iwai, 1998. "Schumpeterian Dynamics: A Disequilibrium Theory of Long-run Profits," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-30, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aoki, Masanao, 2008.
"Thermodynamic limits of macroeconomic or financial models: One- and two-parameter Poisson-Dirichlet models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 66-84, January.
- Masanao Aoki, "undated". "Thermodynamic Limits of Macroeconomic or Financial Models: One- and Two-Parameter Poisson-Dirichlet Models," UCLA Economics Online Papers 391, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Masanao Aoki, 2006. "Thermodynamic Limits of Macroeconomic or Financial Models: One-and Two-Parameter Poisson-Dirichlet Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-445, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- van den Heuvel, Stijn T.A. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2009. "Multilevel assessment of diversity, innovation and selection in the solar photovoltaic industry," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 50-60, March.
- Yakov Ben-Haim, 2007. "Info-Gap Robust-Satisficing and the Probability of Survival," DNB Working Papers 138, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Krysiak, Frank C., 2011. "Environmental regulation, technological diversity, and the dynamics of technological change," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 528-544, April.
- Andergassen, Rainer & Nardini, Franco & Ricottilli, Massimo, 2006.
"Innovation waves, self-organized criticality and technological convergence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 710-728, December.
- Rainer Andergassen & Franco Nardini & Massimo Ricottilli, "undated". "Innovation Waves, Self-organised Criticality and Technological Convergence," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 19, Society for Computational Economics.
- G. Silverberg, 2007.
"Long Waves: Conceptual, Empirical and Modelling Issues,"
Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 50
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Silverberg, Gerald, 2003. "Long Waves: Conceptual, Empirical and Modelling Issues," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ricottilli, Massimo, 2015. "Innovation through local interaction, imitation and investment waves," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 58-70.
- López, Santiago M. & Molero, José & Santos-Arteaga, Francisco J., 2011. "Poverty traps in a frictionless world: The effects of learning and technology assimilation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 106-115, June.
- Susumu Cato & Ryoko Oki, 2012. "Leaders and competitors," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 239-255, November.
- Lee, Won Sang & Han, Eun Jin & Sohn, So Young, 2015. "Predicting the pattern of technology convergence using big-data technology on large-scale triadic patents," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 317-329.
- R. Andergassen & F. Nardini & M. Ricottilli, 2003. "Self-organised Criticality and Technological Convergence," Working Papers 469, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:43:y:2000:i:2:p:167-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.