A contribution to the evolutionary theory of innovation, imitation and growth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990.
"A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction,"
NBER Working Papers
3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Katsuhito Iwai, 1998. "Schumpeterian Dynamics: A Disequilibrium Theory of Long-run Profits," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-30, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Iwai, Katsuhito, 1984. "Schumpeterian dynamics : An evolutionary model of innovation and imitation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 159-190, June.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Innovation and Growth in the Global Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262570971, June.
- Segerstrom, P.S., 1990.
"Innovation, Imitation And Economic Growth,"
8818, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:43:y:2000:i:2:p:167-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.