A contribution to the evolutionary theory of innovation, imitation and growth
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Iwai, Katsuhito, 1984. "Schumpeterian dynamics : An evolutionary model of innovation and imitation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 159-190, June.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Segerstrom, P.S., 1990.
"Innovation, Imitation And Economic Growth,"
8818, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989.
"A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Innovation and Growth in the Global Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262570971, June.
- Katsuhito Iwai, 1998. "Schumpeterian Dynamics: A Disequilibrium Theory of Long-run Profits," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-30, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:43:y:2000:i:2:p:167-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.