Report NEP-CBE-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cason, Timothy N. & Sharma, Tridib, 2006. "Recommended Play and Correlated Equilibria: An Experimental Study," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1191, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- B. Luppi, 2005. "Prospect Theory and the Law of Small Numbers in the Evaluation of Asset Prices," Working Papers 539, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jean Louis Dessalles & Serge Galam & Denis Phan, 2006. "Emergence in multi-agent systems, part II: Axtell, Epstein and Young's revisited," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 348, Society for Computational Economics.
- R. Andergassen & F. Nardini & M. Ricottilli, 2005. "Firms' Network Formation Through the Transmission of Heterogeneous Knowledge," Working Papers 543, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Corvellec, Hervé, 2006. "Elements of Narrative Analysis," GRI-rapport 2006:6, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.