Emergence in multi-agent systems, part II: Axtell, Epstein and Young's revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Louis Dessalles & Denis Phan, 2005. "Emergence in multi-agent systems:Cognitive hierarchy, detection, and complexity reduction," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 257, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
More about this item
Keywordsadaptive complex systems; agent based computational economics; behavioural learning in games; cognitive hierarchy; complexity; detection; emergence; population games; signalling; stochastic stability; tag;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2006-09-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2006-09-03 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2006-09-03 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecfa:348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .