How Would Hedge Fund Regulation Affect Investor Behavior? Implications for Systemic Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nevo, Aviv, 2001.
"Measuring Market Power in the Ready-to-Eat Cereal Industry,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 307-342, March.
- Nevo, Aviv, 1998. "Measuring Market Power in the Ready-To-Eat Cereal Industry," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 037, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Aviv Nevo, 2003. "Measuring Market Power in the Ready-to-Eat Cereal Industry," Microeconomics 0303006, EconWPA.
- Nevo, Aviv, 1999. "Measuring Market Power in the Ready-to-Eat Cereal Industry," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt7cm5p858, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Nevo, Aviv, 1998. "Measuring Market Power in the Ready-To-Eat Cereal Industry," Research Reports 25164, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Aviv Nevo, 1998. "Measuring Market Power in the Ready-to-Eat Cereal Industry," NBER Working Papers 6387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro Gavazza, 2011.
"Demand spillovers and market outcomes in the mutual fund industry,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 42(4), pages 776-804, December.
- Gavazza, Alessandro, 2011. "Demand Spillovers and Market Outcomes in the Mutual Fund Industry," MPRA Paper 30074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Schroth, 2006. "Innovation, Differentiation, and the Choice of an Underwriter: Evidence from Equity-Linked Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 1041-1080.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
More about this item
Keywordshedge funds; demand estimation; leverage; regulation; systemic risk;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-09-29 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2014-09-29 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-GER-2014-09-29 (German Papers)
- NEP-REG-2014-09-29 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2014-09-29 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trf:wpaper:473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .