Two-sided Certification: The market for Rating Agencies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konrad Stahl & Roland Strausz, 2017.
"Certification and Market Transparency,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 84(4), pages 1842-1868.
- Stahl, Konrad & Strausz, Roland, 2014. "Certification and Market Transparency," Working Papers 14-26, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Strausz, Roland, 2017. "Certification and Market Transparency," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 3, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Konrad Stahl & Roland Strausz, 2014. "Certification and Market Transparency," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-041, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Krzysztof Burnecki & Joanna Janczura & RafaÅ‚ Weron, 2010.
"Building Loss Models,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2010-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Burnecki, Krzysztof & Janczura, Joanna & Weron, Rafal, 2010. "Building Loss Models," MPRA Paper 25492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krzysztof Burnecki & Joanna Janczura & Rafal Weron, 2010. "Building Loss Models," HSC Research Reports HSC/10/03, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsCertification; Rating Agencies; Asymmetric Information; Financial Markets;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trf:wpaper:338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .