The Backward-bending Commute times of Married Women with Household Responsibility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gronau, Reuben, 1977.
"Leisure, Home Production, and Work-The Theory of the Allocation of Time Revisited,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1099-1123, December.
- Reuben Gronau, 1976. "Leisure, Home Production and Work--The Theory of The Allocation of Time Revisited," NBER Working Papers 0137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric J. Solberg & David C. Wong, 1992. "Family Time Use: Leisure, Home Production, Market Work, and Work Related Travel," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(3), pages 485-510.
- Freedman, Ora & Kern, Clifford R., 1997. "A model of workplace and residence choice in two-worker households," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 241-260, June.
- Ueda, Atsuko, 2005. "Intrafamily time allocation of housework: evidence from Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-23, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Ignacio Gimenez-Nadal & José Alberto Molina, 2016.
"Commuting Time And Household Responsibilities: Evidence Using Propensity Score Matching,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 332-359, March.
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto, 2015. "Commuting Time and Household Responsibilities: Evidence Using Propensity Score Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 8794, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abe, Yukiko, 2011. "Family labor supply, commuting time, and residential decisions: The case of the Tokyo Metropolitan Area," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 49-63, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2008cf582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .