Family Time Use: Leisure, Home Production, Market Work, and Work Related Travel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:25-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesca Carta & Marta De Philippis, 2015. "You've come a long way, baby. Effects of commuting times on couples' labour supply," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1003, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dipankar Purkayastha, 1999. "Patriarchal Monopoly and Economic Development," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 61-78.
- Ismaël Fofana & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2005. "Developing Country Superwomen: Impacts of Trade Liberalisation on Female Market and Domestic Work," Cahiers de recherche 0519, CIRPEE.
- Olivier Donni & Eleonora Matteazzi, 2012.
"On the Importance of Household Production in Collective Models: Evidence from U.S. Data,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 105-106, pages 99-125.
- Donni, Olivier & Matteazzi, Eleonora, 2010. "On the Importance of Household Production in Collective Models: Evidence from U.S. Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4944, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Donni & Eleonora Matteazzi, 2011. "On the Importance of Household Production in Collective Models : Evidence from U.S. Data," Working Papers 2011-032, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Jorge González, 2015. "Estimating income elasticities of leisure activities using cross-sectional categorized data," Documentos de Trabajo dt2015-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Stratton, Leslie S., 2008.
"Institutions, Social Norms, and Bargaining Power: An Analysis of Individual Leisure Time in Couple Households,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3773, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Leslie S Stratton, 2008. "Institutions, Social Norms, and Bargaining Power: An Analysis of Individual Leisure Time in Couple Households," Working Papers 0806, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Donni, Olivier, 2008.
"Labor supply, home production, and welfare comparisons,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(7), pages 1720-1737, July.
- Olivier Donni, 2004. "Labor Supply, Home Production and Welfare Comparisons," Cahiers de recherche 0427, CIRPEE.
- Donni, Olivier, 2005. "Labor Supply, Home Production and Welfare Comparisons," IZA Discussion Papers 1511, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shinichiro Iwata & Keiko Tamada, 2014. "The backward-bending commute times of married women with household responsibility," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 251-278, March.
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Rosales-Salas, Jorge, 2017. "Beyond transport time: A review of time use modeling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 209-230.
- Shinichiro Iwata & Keiko Tamada, 2008. "The Backward-bending Commute times of Married Women with Household Responsibility," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-582, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Olivier Donni & Eleonora Matteazzi, 2016. "Collective Decisions, Household Production, and the Labor Force Participation," THEMA Working Papers 2016-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Xu, Yan, 2017. "Essays on preference formation and home production," Other publications TiSEM b028fd7e-53ba-4ff6-97eb-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Rachel Connelly & Jean Kimmel, 2009.
"Spousal influences on parents’ non-market time choices,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 361-394, December.
- Connelly, Rachel & Kimmel, Jean, 2007. "Spousal Influences on Parents' Non-Market Time Choices," IZA Discussion Papers 2894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:27:y:1992:i:3:p:485-510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.