Homeless Networks: Testing Peer and Homed Networks Against Location Choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eme:rleczz:s0147-9121(07)00004-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Honig, Marjorie & Filer, Randall K, 1993. "Causes of Intercity Variation in Homelessness," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 248-255, March.
- David A. Jaeger, 2007.
"Green Cards and the Location Choices of Immigrants in the United States, 1971–2000,"
Research in Labor Economics,in: Immigration, volume 27, pages 131-183
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Jaeger, David A., 2006. "Green Cards and the Location Choices of Immigrants in the United States, 1971-2000," IZA Discussion Papers 2145, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David A. Jaeger, 2006. "Green Cards and the Location Choices of Immigrants in the United States, 1971-2000," Working Papers 29, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Robert F. Schoeni & Paul Koegel, 1998. "Economic Resources Of The Homeless: Evidence From Los Angeles," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(3), pages 295-308, July.
- Bartel, Ann P, 1989. "Where Do the New U.S. Immigrants Live?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(4), pages 371-391, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIG-2007-10-20 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SOC-2007-10-20 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2007-10-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2007cf522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.