Report NEP-SOC-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SOC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shinichiro Iwata & Koji Karato, 2007. "Homeless Networks: Testing Peer and Homed Networks Against Location Choice," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-522, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Christian R. Østergaard, 2007. "Knowledge Flows Through Social Networks in a Cluster Interfirm versus University-Industry Contacts," DRUID Working Papers 07-19, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00177630_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner & Alison Macintyre, 2007. "Tax Compliance, Tax Morale and Governance Quality," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-17, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:20_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gould, Eric D & Winter, Eyal, 2007. "Interactions Between Workers and the Technology of Production: Evidence from Professional Baseball," CEPR Discussion Papers 6527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alejandro Cid & Daniel Ferrés & Máximo Rossi, 2007. "Testing Happiness Hypothesis among the Elderly," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1207, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Pablo Revilla, 2007. "Many-to-One Matching when Colleagues Matter," Working Papers 2007.87, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200776 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Silva, Maria José & Leitão, João, 2007. "Cooperation in Innovation Practices among Portuguese Firms: Do Universities Interface Innovative Advances?," MPRA Paper 5215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2007. ""Lost" on the Web: Does Web Distribution Stimulate or Depress Television Viewing?," NBER Working Papers 13497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Aizer & Pedro Dal Bó, 2007. "Love, Hate and Murder: Commitment Devices in Violent Relationships," NBER Working Papers 13492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Axel Dreher & Florian Mölders & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2007. "Are NGOs the Better Donors? A Case Study of Aid Allocation for Sweden," Kiel Working Papers 1383, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Beard, Rodney, 2007. "Rent seeking, interest groups and environmental lobbying: Cane Farmers versus Great Barrier Reef Protectionists," MPRA Paper 5351, University Library of Munich, Germany.