The Bank of Japan's Monetary Policy and Bank Risk Premiums in the Money Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Naohiko Baba & Motoharu Nakashima & Yosuke Shigemi & Kazuo Ueda, 2006. "The Bank of Japan's Monetary Policy and Bank Risk Premiums in the Money Market," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(1), March.
- Naohiko Baba & Motoharu Nakashima & Yosuke Shigemi & Kazuo Ueda, 2005. "The Bank of Japan's Monetary Policy and Bank Risk Premiums in the Money Market," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-339, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Baba, Naohiko & Nakashima, Motoharu & Shigemi, Yosuke & Ueda, Kazuo, 2005. "The Bank of Japan's Monetary Policy and Bank Risk Premiums in the Money Market," MPRA Paper 816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baba, Naohiko & Nishioka, Shinichi & Oda, Nobuyuki & Shirakawa, Masaaki & Ueda, Kazuo & Ugai, Hiroshi, 2005.
"Japan's Deflation, Problems in the Financial System, and Monetary Policy,"
Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 23(1), pages 47-111, February.
- Naohiko Baba & Shinichi Nishioka & Nobuyuki Oda & Masaaki Shirakawa & Kazuo Ueda & Hiroshi Ugai, 2005. "Japan's deflation, problems in the financial system and monetary policy," BIS Working Papers 188, Bank for International Settlements.
- Shinichi Nishioka & Naohiko Baba, 2004. "Credit Risk Taking by Japanese Investors: Is Skewness Risk Priced in Japanese Corporate Bond Market?," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 04-E-7, Bank of Japan.
- Nobuyuki Oda & Kazuo Ueda, 2007.
"The Effects Of The Bank Of Japan'S Zero Interest Rate Commitment And Quantitative Monetary Easing On The Yield Curve: A Macro‐Finance Approach,"
The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 58(3), pages 303-328, September.
- Nobuyuki Oda & Kazuo Ueda, 2005. "The Effects of the Bank of Japan's Zero Interest Rate Commitment and Quantitative Monetary Easing on the Yield Curve: A Macro-Finance Approach," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-336, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Nobuyuki Oda & Kazuo Ueda, 2005. "The Effects of the Bank of Japan's Zero Interest Rate Commitment and Quantitative Monetary Easing on the Yield Curve: A Macro-Finance Approach," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 05-E-6, Bank of Japan.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2015.
"Banking, Liquidity, and Bank Runs in an Infinite Horizon Economy,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(7), pages 2011-2043, July.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2013. "Banking, Liquidity and Bank Runs in an Infinite Horizon Economy," 2013 Meeting Papers 59, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2014. "Banking, Liquidity and Bank Runs in an Infinite Horizon Economy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 14-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2013. "Banking, Liquidity and Bank Runs in an Infinite-Horizon Economy," NBER Working Papers 19129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moussa, Zakaria, 2010. "The Japanese Quantitative Easing Policy under Scrutiny: A Time-Varying Parameter Factor-Augmented VAR Model," MPRA Paper 29429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kagraoka, Yusho & Moussa, Zakaria, 2013.
"Quantitative easing, credibility and the time-varying dynamics of the term structure of interest rate in Japan,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 181-201.
- Yusho Kagraoka & Zakaria Moussa, 2010. "Quantitative Easing, Credibility and the Time-Varying Dynamics of the Term Structure of Interest rate in Japan," Working Papers halshs-00543010, HAL.
- Nakazono, Yoshiyuki & Ueda, Kozo, 2013.
"Policy commitment and market expectations: Lessons learned from survey based evidence under Japan's quantitative easing policy,"
Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25, pages 102-113.
- Yoshiyuki Nakazono & Kozo Ueda, 2011. "Policy Commitment and Market Expectations: Lessons Learned from Survey Based Evidence under Japan's Quantitative Easing Policy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- David Bowman & Fang Cai & Sally M. Davies & Steven B. Kamin, 2011. "Quantitative easing and bank lending: evidence from Japan," International Finance Discussion Papers 1018, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hiroshi Ugai, 2007. "Effects of the Quantitative Easing Policy: A Survey of Empirical Analyses," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 25(1), pages 1-48, March.
- Bowman, David & Cai, Fang & Davies, Sally & Kamin, Steven, 2015. "Quantitative easing and bank lending: Evidence from Japan," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 15-30.
- Nishioka, Shinichi & Baba, Naohiko, 2008. "Risk taking by Japanese bond investors: Testing the "reach for yields" hypothesis in the Japanese bond markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 691-707, November.
- Gady Jacoby & Chuan Liao & Jonathan A. Batten, 2007. "A Pure Test for the Elasticity of Yield Spreads," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp195, IIIS.
- ilya, gikhman, 2006. "Fixed-income instrument pricing," MPRA Paper 1449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordian Rättich & Kim Clark & Evi Hartmann, 2011. "Performance measurement and antecedents of early internationalizing firms: A systematic assessment," Working Papers 0031, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Gerardo Manzo & Antonio Picca, 2020. "The Impact of Sovereign Shocks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 66(7), pages 3113-3132, July.
- Christophe Hurlin & Jérémy Leymarie & Antoine Patin, 2018. "Loss functions for LGD model comparison," Working Papers halshs-01516147, HAL.
- Neus, Werner, 2014. "Eigenkapitalnormen, Boni und Risikoanreize in Banken," Die Unternehmung - Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 68(2), pages 92-107.
- Giordani, Paolo & Jacobson, Tor & Schedvin, Erik von & Villani, Mattias, 2014.
"Taking the Twists into Account: Predicting Firm Bankruptcy Risk with Splines of Financial Ratios,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 1071-1099, August.
- Giordani, Paolo & Jacobson, Tor & von Schedvin , Erik & Villani, Mattias, 2011. "Taking the Twists into Account: Predicting Firm Bankruptcy Risk with Splines of Financial Ratios," Working Paper Series 256, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Lily Y. Liu, 2017. "Estimating Loss Given Default from CDS under Weak Identification," Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers RPA 17-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kern, Markus & Rudolph, Bernd, 2001. "Comparative analysis of alternative credit risk models: An application on German middle market loan portfolios," CFS Working Paper Series 2001/03, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jeremy Leake, 2003. "Credit spreads on sterling corporate bonds and the term structure of UK interest rates," Bank of England working papers 202, Bank of England.
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2012.
"Systemic Risk Contributions,"
Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 55-83, October.
- Milne, Alistair, 2014. "Distance to default and the financial crisis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 26-36.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2005-10-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2005-10-15 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2005-10-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-10-15 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2005cf374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.