Report NEP-MON-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geraats, P.M., 2005. "The Mystique of Central Bank Speak," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0543, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Shengzu Wang & Shen Guo, 2005. "Optimal Monetary Policy Rules in A Simple Stochastic Macro Model: China's Evidence," Macroeconomics 0510009, EconWPA.
- Naohiko Baba & Motoharu Nakashima & Yousuke Shigemi & Kazuo Ueda, 2005. "The Bank of Japan's Monetary Policy and Bank Risk Premiums in the Money Market," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-374, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Nymoen, Ragnar, 2005. "Evaluating a Central Bank’s Recent Forecast Failure," Memorandum 22/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2005. "Optimal Monetary Policy Rules from a Timeless Perspective," CDMA Working Paper Series 200510, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Kazuo Ueda, 2005. "The Bank of Japan's Struggle with the Zero Lower Bound on Nominal Interest Rates: Exercises in Expectations Management," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-375, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Julen Esteban-Pretel & Elisa Faraglia, 2005. "Monetary Shocks in a Model with Loss of Skills," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-380, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yasushi Iwamoto, 2005. "Interaction between Monetary and Fiscal Policy and the Policy Mix, Theoretical Consideration and Japanese Experience," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-365, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hanno Lustig & Christopher Sleet & Sevin Yeltekin, 2005. "Fiscal Hedging and the Yield Curve," NBER Working Papers 11687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:636 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adolfson, Malin & Andersson, Michael K. & Lindé, Jesper & Villani, Mattias & Vredin, Anders, 2005. "Modern Forecasting Models in Action: Improving Macroeconomic Analyses at Central Banks," Working Paper Series 188, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Jun 2006.
- Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Oscar Bajo-Rubio, . "Vulnerability to Shocks in EMU: 1991-2004," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 05-08, FEDEA.
- Pål Boug & Ådne Cappelen & Torbjørn Eika, 2005. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in a Small Open Economy," Discussion Papers 429, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200506 is not listed on IDEAS anymore