Trait-making for labour-intensive technology in sub-saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James, Jeffrey, 2000. "Trait-making for labour-intensive technology in Sub-Saharan Africa," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 757-766, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pack, Howard, 1982. "Aggregate implications of factor substitution in industrial processes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-37, August.
- Hyman, Eric L., 1993. "Production of edible oils for the masses and by the masses: The impact of the ram press in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 429-443, March.
- Roemer, Michael & Tidrick, Gene M. & Williams, David, 1976. "The range of strategic choice in Tanzanian industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 257-275, September.
- Bagachwa, M. S. D., 1992. "Choice of technology in small and large firms: Grain milling in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 97-107, January.
- Jeffrey James, 1999.
"Trait-taking versus trait-making in technical choice: the case of Africa,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 797-810.
- James, M.J., 1999. "Trait-taking versus trait-making in technical choice : The case of Africa," Other publications TiSEM dc21b360-4eee-4e80-b315-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:128:y:2018:i:c:p:154-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Török, Ádám, 2006.
"Elmaradottság, felzárkózás és innováció az Európán kívüli, nem OECD országokban
[Backwardness, catching up and innovation in the extra-European OECD countries]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1005-1022.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:8aad879f-7209-4602-bdd7-34ed6fab45de. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.