Trait-making for labour-intensive technology in Sub-Saharan Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bagachwa, M. S. D., 1992. "Choice of technology in small and large firms: Grain milling in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 97-107, January.
- James, M.J., 1999.
"Trait-taking versus trait-making in technical choice : The case of Africa,"
Other publications TiSEM
dc21b360-4eee-4e80-b315-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jeffrey James, 1999. "Trait-taking versus trait-making in technical choice: the case of Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 797-810.
- Pack, Howard, 1982. "Aggregate implications of factor substitution in industrial processes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-37, August.
- Roemer, Michael & Tidrick, Gene M. & Williams, David, 1976. "The range of strategic choice in Tanzanian industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 257-275, September.
- Hyman, Eric L., 1993. "Production of edible oils for the masses and by the masses: The impact of the ram press in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 429-443, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:29:y:2000:i:6:p:757-766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.