Aggregate implications of factor substitution in industrial processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James, Jeffrey, 2000.
"Trait-making for labour-intensive technology in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 757-766, June.
- James, M.J., 2000. "Trait-making for labour-intensive technology in sub-saharan Africa," Other publications TiSEM 8aad879f-7209-4602-bdd7-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chih-Hai Yang & Ku-Hsieh Chen, 2009. "Are small firms less efficient?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 375-395, April.
- Jeffrey James, 1999.
"Trait-taking versus trait-making in technical choice: the case of Africa,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 797-810.
- James, M.J., 1999. "Trait-taking versus trait-making in technical choice : The case of Africa," Other publications TiSEM dc21b360-4eee-4e80-b315-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Howard Pack, 2001. "Industrialization Options for the Poorest Countries," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2001-04, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Haiwen Zhou, 2013.
"The Choice of Technology and Rural-Urban Migration in Economic Development,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Higher Education Press, vol. 8(3), pages 337-361, September.
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2017. "The Choice of Technology and Rural-Urban Migration in Economic Development," MPRA Paper 48295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pamukcu, Teoman, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Innovation Decisions of Firms: Lessons from Post-1980 Turkey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1443-1458, August.
- Francis Teal & MÃƒÂ¥ns SÃƒÂ¶derbom, 2002. "Size and Efficiency in African Manufacturing Firms: Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2002-07, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Francis Teal & MÃƒÂ¥ns SÃƒÂ¶derbom, 2001. "Firm size and human capital as determinants of productivity and earnings," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2001-09, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Soderbom, Mans & Teal, Francis, 2004.
"Size and efficiency in African manufacturing firms: evidence from firm-level panel data,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 369-394, February.
- Måns Söderbom & Francis Teal, 2002. "Size and efficiency in African manufacturing firms: Evidence from firm-level panel data," CSAE Working Paper Series 2002-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Måns Söderbom & Francis Teal, 2004. "Size and Efficiency in African Manufacturing Firms:Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Development and Comp Systems 0409010, EconWPA.
- MÃƒÂ¥ns SÃƒÂ¶derbom & Francis Teal, 2001. "Are African Manufacturing Firms Really Inefficient? Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2001-14, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:223973 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goh, Ai-Ting, 2000.
"Opportunity cost, trade policies and the efficiency of firms,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 363-383, August.
- Ai-Ting Goh, 2000. "Opportunity Cost, Trade Policies and the Efficiency of Firms," Post-Print hal-00756358, HAL.
- James, J., 1983. "Role of appropriate technology in a redistributive development strategy," ILO Working Papers 992239733402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:11:y:1982:i:1:p:1-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.