Trait-taking versus trait-making in technical choice : The case of Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jeffrey James, 1999. "Trait-taking versus trait-making in technical choice: the case of Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 797-810.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pack, Howard, 1982. "Aggregate implications of factor substitution in industrial processes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-37, August.
- Hyman, Eric L., 1993. "Production of edible oils for the masses and by the masses: The impact of the ram press in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 429-443, March.
- Roemer, Michael & Tidrick, Gene M. & Williams, David, 1976. "The range of strategic choice in Tanzanian industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 257-275, September.
- Bagachwa, M. S. D., 1992. "Choice of technology in small and large firms: Grain milling in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 97-107, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James, Jeffrey, 2000.
"Trait-making for labour-intensive technology in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 757-766, June.
- James, M.J., 2000. "Trait-making for labour-intensive technology in sub-saharan Africa," Other publications TiSEM 8aad879f-7209-4602-bdd7-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:dc21b360-4eee-4e80-b315-f87db20ed173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .