The Impact of Workplace Conditions on Firm Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Buhai, Sebastian & Cottini, Elena & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2008. "The impact of workplace conditions on firm performance," Working Papers 08-13, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melanie K. Jones & Paul L. Latreille & Peter J. Sloane, 2016.
"Job Anxiety, Work-Related Psychological Illness and Workplace Performance,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 742-767, December.
- Latreille, Paul L. & Sloane, Peter J., 2011. "Job Anxiety, Work-Related Psychological Illness and Workplace Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Merja Kauhanen & Jouko Nätti, 2015. "Involuntary Temporary and Part-Time Work, Job Quality and Well-Being at Work," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 783-799, February.
- Annalisa Cristini & Tor Eriksson & Dario Pozzoli, 2013.
"High-Performance Management Practices and Employee Outcomes in Denmark,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(3), pages 232-266, July.
- Cristini, Annalise & Eriksson, Tor & Pozzoli, Dario, 2011. "High-Performance Management Practices and Employee Outcomes in Denmark," Working Papers 11-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Cristini, Annalisa & Eriksson, Tor & Pozzoli, Dario, 2012. "High-Performance Management Practices and Employee Outcomes in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 6984, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jones, Melanie K & Latreille, Paul L & Sloane, Peter J, 2011. "NILS Working paper no 180. Job anxiety, work-related psychological illness and workplace performance," NILS Working Papers 26078, National Institute of Labour Studies.
- Petri BÃ¶ckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2012.
"The Job Satisfaction-Productivity Nexus: A Study Using Matched Survey and Register Data,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 65(2), pages 244-262, April.
- Böckerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2010. "The job satisfaction-productivity nexus: A study using matched survey and register data," MPRA Paper 23348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cottini, Elena & Kato, Takao & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2011.
"Adverse workplace conditions, high-involvement work practices and labor turnover: Evidence from Danish linked employer–employee data,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 872-880.
- Cottini, Elena & Kato, Takao & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2009. "Adverse Workplace Conditions, High-Involvement Work Practices and Labor Turnover: Evidence from Danish Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsoccupational health and safety; work environment; production function estimation; firm performance; compensating wage differentials;
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2008-09-20 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2008-09-20 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LAB-2008-09-20 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20080077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .