The impact of workplace conditions on firm performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sebastian Buhai & Elena Cottini & Niels Westergård-Nielsen, 2008. "The Impact of Workplace Conditions on Firm Performance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-077/3, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petri BÃ¶ckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2012.
"The Job Satisfaction-Productivity Nexus: A Study Using Matched Survey and Register Data,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 65(2), pages 244-262, April.
- Böckerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2010. "The job satisfaction-productivity nexus: A study using matched survey and register data," MPRA Paper 23348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Melanie K. Jones & Paul L. Latreille & Peter J. Sloane, 2016.
"Job Anxiety, Work-Related Psychological Illness and Workplace Performance,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 742-767, December.
- Latreille, Paul L. & Sloane, Peter J., 2011. "Job Anxiety, Work-Related Psychological Illness and Workplace Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cottini, Elena & Kato, Takao & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2011.
"Adverse workplace conditions, high-involvement work practices and labor turnover: Evidence from Danish linked employer–employee data,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 872-880.
- Cottini, Elena & Kato, Takao & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2009. "Adverse Workplace Conditions, High-Involvement Work Practices and Labor Turnover: Evidence from Danish Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Annalisa Cristini & Tor Eriksson & Dario Pozzoli, 2013.
"High-Performance Management Practices and Employee Outcomes in Denmark,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(3), pages 232-266, July.
- Cristini, Annalise & Eriksson, Tor & Pozzoli, Dario, 2011. "High-Performance Management Practices and Employee Outcomes in Denmark," Working Papers 11-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Cristini, Annalisa & Eriksson, Tor & Pozzoli, Dario, 2012. "High-Performance Management Practices and Employee Outcomes in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 6984, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Merja Kauhanen & Jouko Nätti, 2015. "Involuntary Temporary and Part-Time Work, Job Quality and Well-Being at Work," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 783-799, February.
- Jones, Melanie K & Latreille, Paul L & Sloane, Peter J, 2011. "NILS Working paper no 180. Job anxiety, work-related psychological illness and workplace performance," NILS Working Papers 26078, National Institute of Labour Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsOccupational health and safety; Work environment; Production function estimation; Firm performance; Compensating wage differentials;
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2009-05-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2009-05-09 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HAP-2009-05-09 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LAB-2009-05-09 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:aareco:2008_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.