Intra-household Work Time Synchronization: Togetherness or Material Benefits?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Hallberg & Anders Klevmarken, 2003.
"Time for children: A study of parent's time allocation,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 205-226, May.
- Hallberg, Daniel & Klevmarken, Anders, 2001. "Time for Children, a Study of Parents’ Time Allocation," Working Paper Series 2001:21, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Osberg, Lars, 2003.
"Nobody to play with? The implications of leisure coordination,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2003-19, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Osberg, Lars, 2003. "Nobody to Play With? The Implications of Leisure Coordination," IZA Discussion Papers 850, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Lars Osberg, 2003. "Nobody to Play with?: The Implications of Leisure Coordination," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 368, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris van Klaveren & Bernard M.S. van Praag & Henriëtte Maassen van den Brink, 2005.
"Empirical Estimation Results of a Collective Household Time Allocation Model,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
05-096/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 06 Apr 2006.
- Chris van Klaveren & emeritus Bernard M.S. van Praag & Henriette Maassen van den Brink, 2006. "Empirical Estimation Results of a Collective Household Time Allocation Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 1716, CESifo Group Munich.
- van Klaveren, Chris & van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette, 2006. "Empirical Estimation Results of a Collective Household Time Allocation Model," IZA Discussion Papers 2107, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsTime Allocation; Leisure Time; Togetherness; Work Hours;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SOC-2005-11-05 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20050095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .