The Economics of Nitrate Pollution Control in the UK
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haruvy, Nava & Hadas, A. & Hadas, Aviva, 1997. "Cost assessment of various means of averting environmental damage and groundwater contamination from nitrate seepage," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 307-320, March.
- Eli Feinerman & Meira Falkovitz, 1997. "Optimal Scheduling of Nitrogen Fertilization and Irrigation," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 11(2), pages 101-117, April.
- Barnes, Andrew P., 2002. "Publicly-funded UK agricultural R&D and 'social' total factor productivity," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 65-74, May.
- Doole, Graeme J., 2012. "Cost-effective policies for improving water quality by reducing nitrate emissions from diverse dairy farms: An abatement–cost perspective," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 10-20.
- Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Liebe, Ulf, 2010. "Determinants of protest responses in environmental valuation: A meta-study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 366-374, December.
- David Parsisson & Nick Hanley & Clive L. Spash, "undated".
"Nitrate Pollution Due to Agriculture, Project Report No. 3: Should the Polluter Pay?,"
Working Papers Series
e94/9, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Parsisson, David & Hanley, N & Spash, Clive L., 1994. "Nitrate pollution due to agriculture, project report No.3: should the polluter pay?," MPRA Paper 39999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Shogren, Jason F., 1995. "The cost of agricultural production risk," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), August.
- Barnes, Andrew Peter, 2002. "Publicly-funded UK agricultural R&D and 'social' total factor productivity," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(1), May.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Blackmer, Alfred M., 1992.
"The Value Of Reducing Temporal Input Nonuniformities,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Blackmer, Alfred M., 1992. "The Value of Reducing Temporal Input Nonuniformities," ISU General Staff Papers 199212010800001540, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Petsakos, Athanasios & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2010. "Evaluating the efficiency of a N-input tax under different policy scenarios at different scales," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109397, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Oskam, A.J., 1992. "Measuring External Effects of Agricultural Production: An Application for the Netherlands," Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197866, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Picazo-Tadeo, Andres J. & Reig-Martinez, Ernest, 2007. "Farmers' costs of environmental regulation: Reducing the consumption of nitrogen in citrus farming," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 312-328, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stl:stlewp:90/5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liam Delaney). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destiuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .