Financial Regulation and the Current Crisis: A Guide for the Antitrust Community
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (212) 998-0860
Fax: (212) 995-4218
Web page: http://w4.stern.nyu.edu/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher J. Mayer & Karen M. Pence & Shane M. Sherlund, 2008.
"The rise in mortgage defaults,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2008-59, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Postlewaite, Andrew & Vives, Xavier, 1987. "Bank Runs as an Equilibrium Phenomenon," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(3), pages 485-91, June.
- repec:reg:rpubli:102 is not listed on IDEAS
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2005.
"Fussing and Fuming over Fannie and Freddie: How Much Smoke, How Much Fire?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 159-184, Spring.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004. "Fussing and fuming over Fannie and Freddie: how much smoke, how much fire?," Working Paper 2004-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lawrence White & W. Scott Frame, 2004. "Fussing and Fuming over Fannie and Freddie: How Much Smoke, How Much Fire?," Working Papers 04-27, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Yehning Chen, 1999. "Banking Panics: The Role of the First-Come, First-Served Rule and Information Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(5), pages 946-968, October.
- Lawrence White, 2003.
"Focusing on Fannie and Freddie: The Dilemmas of Reforming Housing Finance,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 43-58, February.
- Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Focusing on Fannie and Freddie: The Dilemmas of Reforming Housing Finance," Working Papers 02-01, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Coval & Jakub Jurek & Erik Stafford, 2009. "The Economics of Structured Finance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 3-25, Winter.
- Lawrence J. White, 2006. "The Residential Real Estate Brokerage Industry: What Would More Vigorous Competition Look Like?," Working Papers 06-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Elizabeth Laderman & Carolina Reid, 2009. "CRA lending during the subprime meltdown," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, number 2009cldts.
- Geroski, P. A., 1995. "What do we know about entry?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 421-440, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:09-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.