The Residential Real Estate Brokerage Industry: What Would More Vigorous Competition Look Like?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence J. White, 2009. "Financial Regulation and the Current Crisis: A Guide for the Antitrust Community," Working Papers 09-11, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Anupam Nanda & Katherine A. Pancak, 2009. "Broker Duty to Clients: Why States Mandate Minimum Service Requirements," Alumni working papers 2009-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Pieter Gautier & Arjen Siegmann & Aico van Vuuren, 2017.
"Real-Estate Agent Commission Structure and Sales Performance,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
17-049/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gautier, Pieter & Siegmann, Arjen & van Vuuren , Aico, 2017. "Real-Estate Agent Commission Structure and Sales Performance," Working Papers in Economics 692, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Siegmann, Arjen & van Vuuren, Aico, 2018. "Real-Estate Agent Commission Structure and Sales Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 12587, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lawrence J. White, 2008. "Antitrust Policy and Industrial Policy: A View from the U.S," Working Papers 08-2, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Roger D. Blair, 2018. "Symposium: The NCAA Cartel—Introduction," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 52(2), pages 179-183, March.
- Han, Lu & Strange, William C., 2015. "The Microstructure of Housing Markets," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: Gilles Duranton & J. V. Henderson & William C. Strange (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 0, pages 813-886, Elsevier.
- Lawrence J. White., 2014. "Antitrust and the Financial Sector - with Special Attention to "Too Big to Fail"," Working Papers 14-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Beck, Jason & Scott, Frank & Yelowitz, Aaron, 2010. "Competition and market structure in local real estate markets," MPRA Paper 27531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elyas Elyasiani & Iqbal Mansur & Jill Wetmore, 2010. "Real-Estate Risk Effects on Financial Institutions’ Stock Return Distribution: a Bivariate GARCH Analysis," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 89-107, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2007-02-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2007-02-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-URE-2007-02-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:06-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ednyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Amanda Murphy (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ednyuus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.