The Behavior of the Fixed Effects Estimator in Nonlinear Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Handley, Kyle, 2014.
"Exporting under trade policy uncertainty: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 50-66.
- Handley, Kyle, 2011. "Exporting under trade policy uncertainty: Theory and evidence," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-20, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Handley, Kyle, 2012. "Exporting under Trade Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 634, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Oseni, Gbemisola & McGee, Kevin & Dabalen, Andrew, 2014. "Can agricultural households farm their way out of poverty ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7093, The World Bank.
- Kwan Ok Lee, 2014. "Why Do Renters Stay In Or Leave Certain Neighborhoods? The Role Of Neighborhood Characteristics, Housing Tenure Transitions, And Race," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(5), pages 755-787, November.
- Weber, Bryan, 2014. "Can safe ride programs reduce urban crime?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-11.
- Willam Greene, 2005.
"Fixed and Random Effects in Stochastic Frontier Models,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 7-32, January.
- William Greene, 2002. "Fixed and Random Effects in Stochastic Frontier Models," Working Papers 02-16, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:252-265 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:02-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ednyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.