A Decade of Growth: The Emerging Geography of New Economy Industries in the 1990s
This report compares employment growth in information and communications technology (ICT) industries and science-based industries across provinces, urban and rural regions and census metropolitan areas (CMAs).
|Date of creation:||31 Jul 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0T6|
Web page: http://www.statcan.gc.ca
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2000.
"Nursery Cities: Urban diversity, process innovation, and the life-cycle of products,"
dpuga-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2001. "Nursery Cities: Urban Diversity, Process Innovation, and the Life Cycle of Products," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1454-1477, December.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2000. "Nursery Cities: Urban Diversity, Process Innovation, and the Life-Cycle of Products," CEPR Discussion Papers 2376, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2000. "Nursery cities: urban diversity, process innovation and the life-cycle of products," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20204, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2000. "Nursery Cities: Urban Diversity, Process Innovation and the Life-Cycle of Products," CEP Discussion Papers dp0445, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Guy Dumais & Glenn Ellison & Edward Glaeser, 1997.
"Geographic Concentration as a Dynamic Process,"
NBER Working Papers
6270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin,John R. & Gorecki,Paul, 1998.
"The Dynamics of Industrial Competition,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521633574, 1.
- Vinodrai, Tara & Beckstead, Desmond, 2003. "Dimensions of Occupational Changes in Canada's Knowledge Economy, 1971-1996," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2003004e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Ellison, Glenn & Glaeser, Edward L, 1997.
"Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 889-927, October.
- Ellison, G. & Glaeser, E.L., 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," Working papers 94-27, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser, 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," NBER Working Papers 4840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp1e:2003003e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.