The effect of pension wealth on private savings. Results from an extended life cycle model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Love, David, 2006. "Buffer stock saving in retirement accounts," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1473-1492, October.
- David Domeij & Paul Klein, 2002. "Private Pensions: To What Extent Do They Account for Swedish Wealth Inequality?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(3), pages 503-534, July.
- Carroll, Christopher D., 2006.
"The method of endogenous gridpoints for solving dynamic stochastic optimization problems,"
Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 312-320, June.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2005. "The Method of Endogenous Gridpoints for Solving Dynamic Stochastic Optimization Problems," NBER Technical Working Papers 0309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Carroll, 2005. "The Method of Endogenous Gridpoints for Solving Dynamic Stochastic Optimization Problems," Economics Working Paper Archive 520, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Carroll, Christopher D., 2005. "The method of endogenous gridpoints for solving dynamic stochastic optimization problems," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/18, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Christopher Carroll, 2005. "Mathematica and Matlab Programs for The Method of Endogenous Gridpoints for Solving Dynamic Stochastic Optimization Problems," Economics Companion Software Archive 3, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Flodén, Martin, 2008.
"A note on the accuracy of Markov-chain approximations to highly persistent AR(1) processes,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 516-520, June.
- Floden, Martin, 2007. "A Note on the Accuracy of Markov-Chain Approximations to Highly Persistent AR(1)-Processes," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 656, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, January.
- Rodepeter, Ralf & Winter, Joachim, 1998. "Savings decisions under life-time and earnings uncertainty:," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 98-58, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Imperfect substitution between pension wealth and savings
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2012-07-26 20:09:00
by himaginary in himaginaryの日記 on 2012-07-30 12:00:00
More about this item
KeywordsLife cycle model; Offset effect; pension wealth; private savings;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-07-14 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-07-14 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .