Report NEP-DGE-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen & Zhiwei Xu, 2012. "Two-way capital flows and global imbalances: a neoclassical approach," Working Papers 2012-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Fernández, Andrés & Gulan, Adam, 2012. "Interest rates and business cycles in emerging economies: The role of financial frictions," Research Discussion Papers 23/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Anton Nakov, 2012. "Learning from experience in the stock market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-41, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2012. "Frequency of trade and the determinacy of equilibrium in economies of overlapping generations," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2012. "Risk Aversion in the Euro area," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00713669, HAL.
- Facundo Piguillem & Alessandro Riboni, 2012. "Dynamic Bargaining over Redistribution in Legislatures," EIEF Working Papers Series 1206, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2012.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst & Alberto Ortiz & Matthius Paustian, 2013. "Estimating contract indexation in a financial accelerator model," Working Paper 1216, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Oct 2013.
- S. Nuray Akin & Brennan Platt, 2012. "A theory of search with deadlines and uncertain recall," Working Papers 2012-3, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Michael Plante & Nora Traum, 2012. "Time-varying oil price volatility and macroeconomic aggregates," Working Papers 1201, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido, 2012. "R&D and economic growth in a cash-in-advance economy," MPRA Paper 39778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & Fabrizio Perri, 2012. "Global Banks and Crisis Transmission," NBER Working Papers 18209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wrede, Matthias, 2012. "Wages, rents, unemployment, and the quality of life," IWQW Discussion Paper Series 01/2012 [rev.], Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Institut für Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).
- Usui, Emiko, 2012. "Gender Occupational Segregation in an Equilibrium Search Model," CIS Discussion paper series 560, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Zhiyang Jia & Weizhen Zhu, 2012. "The effect of pension wealth on private savings. Results from an extended life cycle model," Discussion Papers 697, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Matthew Hoelle & Marina Pireddu & Antonio Villanacci, 2012. "Incomplete Financial Markets With Real Assets and Endogenous Credit Limits," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1271, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Angelo Marsiglia Fasolo, 2012. "A Note on Particle Filters Applied to DSGE Models," Working Papers Series 281, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.