Report NEP-AGE-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Okumura, Tsunao & Usui, Emiko, 2012. "The Effect of Pension Reform on Pension-Benefit Expectations and Savings Decisions in Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 559, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2012. "Evaluating the possible impact of pension reforms on future living standards in Europe," MPRA Paper 39851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lynn McDonald, 2012. "The Evolution of Retirement as Systematic Ageism," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 292, McMaster University.
- Stancanelli, Elena G. F. & van Soest, Arthur, 2012. "Joint Leisure Before and After Retirement: A Double Regression Discontinuity Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 6698, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Beznoska & Viktor Steiner, 2012. "Does Consumption Decline at Retirement?: Evidence from Repeated Cross-Section Data for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1220, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Klimczuk, Andrzej, 2012.
"Kapitał społeczny ludzi starych na przykładzie mieszkańców miasta Białystok
[Social Capital of Old People on the Example of Bialystok Residents]," MPRA Paper 39758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhiyang Jia & Weizhen Zhu, 2012. "The effect of pension wealth on private savings. Results from an extended life cycle model," Discussion Papers 697, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Jarkko Harju, 2012. "Voluntary pension savings and tax incentives: Evidence from Finland," Working Papers 33, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2012. "When Does It Pay to Delay Social Security? The Impact of Mortality, Interest Rates, and Program Rules," NBER Working Papers 18210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hohmeyer, Katrin & Kopf, Eva & Fiebig, Mareike & Grüttner, Michael, 2012. "Pflegetätigkeiten von Personen in Haushalten mit Arbeitslosengeld-II-Bezug : eine deskriptive Betrachtung," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201210, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Galo Nuño & Cristina Pulido & Rubén Segura-Cayuela, 2012. "Long-run growth and demographic prospects in advanced economies," Banco de Espa�a Occasional Papers 1206, Banco de Espa�a.