Intensive and extensive biases in economic networks: reconstructing world trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roc Armenter & Mikl?s Koren, 2014.
"A Balls-and-Bins Model of Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(7), pages 2127-2151, July.
- Miklos Koren & Roc Armenter, 2008. "A Balls-and-Bins Model of Trade," 2008 Meeting Papers 365, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Roc Armenter & Miklós Koren, 2008. "A Balls-and-Bins Model of Trade," CeFiG Working Papers 3, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 01 May 2008.
- Armenter, Roc & Koren, Miklós, 2010. "A Balls-and-Bins Model of Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 7783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Hummels & Peter J. Klenow, 2002. "The Variety and Quality of a Nation's Trade," NBER Working Papers 8712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork reconstruction; null models; Maximum Entropy ensembles; Complex networks; World Trade Web; trade margins;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2014-03-01 (International Trade)
- NEP-NET-2014-03-01 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2014/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .