Decomposing a decade's growth of Central and Eastern Europe's trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-959, December.
- Richard Frensch, 2010. "Trade Liberalization and Import Margins," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 4-22, May.
- Hillberry, Russell H. & McDaniel, Christine A., 2002.
"A Decomposition of North American Trade Growth since NAFTA,"
15866, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Russell Hillberry & Christine McDaniel, 2003. "A Decomposition of North American Trade Growth since NAFTA," International Trade 0303003, EconWPA.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Takahashi, Yuya & Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2007. "Fragmentation and parts and components trade: Comparison between East Asia and Europe," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-40, February.
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2008. "Trading Tasks: A Simple Theory of Offshoring," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1978-1997, December.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Hiau Looi Kee, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation and Export Variety: A Comparison of Mexico and China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 5-21, January.
- Julia Spies & Helena Marques, 2006. "Trade Effects of the Europe Agreements," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 274/2006, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2007.
"Do free trade agreements actually increase members' international trade?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 72-95, March.
- Scott L. Baier & Jeffrey H. Bergstrand, 2005. "Do free trade agreements actually increase members’ international trade?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Thomas Chaney, 2008.
"Distorted Gravity: The Intensive and Extensive Margins of International Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1707-1721, September.
- Thomas Chaney, 2008. "Distorted Gravity: The Intensive and Extensive Margins of International Trade," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6apm7lruv08, Sciences Po.
- Lemoine, Francoise & Unal-Kesenci, Deniz, 2004. "Assembly Trade and Technology Transfer: The Case of China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 829-850, May.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- David Hummels & Peter J. Klenow, 2002. "The Variety and Quality of a Nation's Trade," NBER Working Papers 8712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-04-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2010-04-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ost:memopp:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kseniia Gatskova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/osteide.html .