Report NEP-EUR-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Galuščák, Kamil & Keeney, Mary & Nicolitsas, Daphne & Smets, Frank & Strzelecki, Pawel & Vodopivec, Matija, 2010. "The determination of wages of newly hired employees: survey evidence on internal versus external factors," Working Paper Series 1153, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:341 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oleg Badunenko & Christopher F. Baum & Dorothea Schäfer, 2010. "Does the Tenure of Private Equity Investment Improve the Performance of European Firms?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 990, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ekaterina Sprenger, 2009. "A survey on European integration, offshoring and trade," Memoranda - Policy Papers 43, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- de la Feria, Rita & Lockwood, Ben, 2010. "Opting for Opting In? An Evaluation of the European Commission’s Proposals for Reforming VAT on Financial Services," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 927, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Michael Schwartz & Francois Peglow & Michael Fritsch & Jutta Günther, 2010. "What Determines the Innovative Success of Subsidized Collaborative R&D Projects? – Project-Level Evidence from Germany –," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Rafael Domenech & Angel Melguizo, 2009. "Projecting Pension Expenditures in Spain: On Uncertainty,Communication and Transparency," Working Papers 0911, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Schneider, Hilmar & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2010. "Agenda 2020: Strategies to Achieve Full Employment in Germany," IZA Policy Papers 15, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonczyk, Dirk & DeLeire, Thomas C. & Fitzenberger, Bernd, 2010. "Polarization and Rising Wage Inequality: Comparing the U.S. and Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4842, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katharina Eck, 2009. "Decomposing a decade's growth of Central and Eastern Europe's trade," Memoranda - Policy Papers 40, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kocenda & Mathilde Maurel, 2010. "Direct and indirect effects of FDI in emerging European markets: a survey and meta-analysis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10024, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nicola Daniele Coniglio & Giuseppe Celi & Cosimo Scagliusi, 2010. "Organized Crime, Migration and Human Capital Formation: Evidence from the South of Italy," series 0028, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Mar 2010.
- Isabelle Darmon & Coralie Perez & Sharon Wright, 2010. "Mediating the transitions to work: the role of employment and career advisers in comparative perspective," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10015, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- M. Deidda, 2010. "Financial Development and Selection into Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Italy and US," Working Paper CRENoS 201004, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:347 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anaïs Hamelin, 2010. "Small business groups enhance performance and promote stability, not expropriation. Evidence from French SMEs," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.