Does the Tenure of Private Equity Investment Improve the Performance of European Firms?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oleg Badunenko & Christopher F. Baum & Dorothea Schäfer, 2010. "Does the tenure of Private Equity investment improve the performance of European firms?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 730, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Oleg Badunenko & Christopher F. Baum & Dorothea Schäfer, 2010. "Does the Tenure of Private Equity Investment Improve the Performance of European Firms?," Working Paper / FINESS 3.3, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate equity financing; corporate finance;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-04-11 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-04-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-FMK-2010-04-11 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .