Trade Openess and Technological Gaps in Latin America: a Low Growth Trap
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||18 Dec 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.lem.sssup.it/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1975. "What Is Wrong with Economic Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 347-57, August.
- Lawson, Tony & Palma, J Gabriel & Sender, John, 1989. "Kaldor's Contribution to Economics: An Introduction," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Anthony Philip Thirlwall, 1979.
"The Balance of Payments Constraint as an Explanation of International Growth Rate Differences,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 32(128), pages 45-53.
- Anthony Philip Thirlwall, 1979. "The Balance of Payments Constraint as an Explanation of International Growth Rate Differences," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 32(128), pages 45-53.
- Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2011. "The Balance of Payments Constraint as an Explanation of International Growth Rate Differences," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(259), pages 429-438.
- Srinivasan, T.N. & Bhagwati, J., 1999. "Outward-Orientation and Development: Are Revisionist Right?," Papers 806, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Kennedy, Charles & Thirlwall, A P, 1979. "Import Penetration, Export Performance and Harrod's Trade Multiplier," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 303-23, July.
- Juan Carlos Moreno-Brid, 1999. "Mexico's Economic Growth and the Balance of Payments Constraint: A cointegration analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 149-159.
- Ramos, Joseph, 1997. "Neo-liberal structural reforms in Latin America: the current situation," Revista CEPAL, United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC), August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2002/14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.