European Eastern Enlargement as Europe's Attempted Economic Suicide?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario Cimoli & Nelson Correa, 2002. "Trade Openess and Technological Gaps in Latin America: a Low Growth Trap," LEM Papers Series 2002/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- J.A. Kregel, 1999. "Currency Stabilization through Full Employment: Can EMU Combine Price Stability with Employment and Income Growth?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 35-47, Winter.
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Richard R. Nelson & Joseph Stiglitz, 2006. "Institutions and Policies Shaping Industrial Development: An Introductory Note," LEM Papers Series 2006/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2005.
"Macroeconomic policies, wage developments, and Germany’s stagnation,"
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2005. "Macroeconomic policies, wage developments, and Germany's stagnation," IMK Working Paper 01-2005, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Reinert, Erik S., 2006. "The Economics of Reindeer Herding: Saami Entrepreneurship between Cyclical Sustainability and the Powers of State and Oligopolies," MPRA Paper 49798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalvet, Tarmo, 2009. "Innovation Policy and Development in the ICT Paradigm: Regional and Theoretical Perspectives," MPRA Paper 19387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Egert Juuse & Rainer Kattel, 2014. "Financialisation and the Financial and Economic Crises: The Case of Estonia," FESSUD studies fstudy20, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Reinert, Erik S., 2012. "Neo-classical economics: A trail of economic destruction since the 1970s," MPRA Paper 47910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-07-07 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-07-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tth:wpaper:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oliver Lillepruun). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ahittee.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.